Despite all the uncertainty, the Tokyo Olympics is scheduled to open on 23rd July. The Summer Olympics are just a few moments away and all fans are looking for various ways to watch the Tokyo Olympics live. In today’s world, the mode of streaming has changed drastically since the last decade. Now television is not the only device to watch the Olympics. The Olympics can be streamed live on Roku, Kodi, Android, Apple TV, Xbox and many more devices along with television. Today, in this article, we will discuss the step-by-step method to watch Tokyo Olympics 2021 Live on Xbox.
Also Read: Watch Olympics 2021 Live Using Kodi
Can I watch Olympics 2021 Live on Xbox?
Yes! If you are an Xbox user, then you can sit peacefully and enjoy the Olympics 2021 Live. The Olympics will open on 23rd July and will conclude on 8th August 2021.
How to Watch Tokyo Olympics 2021 Live Stream on Xbox
So how to access Tokyo Summer Olympics 2021 Live on Xbox? Well, the number of Xbox users has increased significantly in the past few years. So Olympic fans have started looking for how to watch Tokyo Olympics 2021 Live on Xbox. Our team has researched and come up with a guide that explains step-by-step methods to watch the Olympics live on Xbox. Check the guide given below.
- Press the Xbox button and open the guide.
- Go to Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options > TV & OneGuide.
- The console automatically tries to detect an HDMI-in signal. If the HDMI signal shows up on the TV screen, then select NEXT to continue.
- If you don’t see the source of the HDMI signal displayed, then verify if your console is receiving a signal from your set-top box.
- Once the set-top box is connected to an HDMI cable, live TV will appear. Then select Next.
- Tune to official broadcasting channels and enjoy the Tokyo Olympics Live telecast on Xbox.